For God knows what reason, I get people following me on Twitter whom I have never met, never had any interest in meeting, and I can't IMAGINE have any interest whatsoever in what I'm tweeting. When they don't try to involve me in a pyramid scheme or try to sell me dietary supplements, then I get really bewildered as to why they would want to read my updates and send me messages like, "lol how about guy did u and u don't remeber?lol" with a pair of lol's on either side of the sentence like fucking bookends.

What follows is a conversation between someone who calls herself Sindy Claw (crazy3) who started following me on January 16th, and her intellectual equal, LooneytunezXL. Keep in mind that this is taken from TWITTER, not AOL instant messenger, so it documents about 22 tweets between the two of them, over the course of about an hour.
As I type this, they are STILL discussing chips with poorly veiled and ineffective sexual inuendo:

LooneyTunezXL: EATING CHIPS!!!!...LOLZ
Crazy3: what kinds lol
LooneyTunezXL: Every Kind Yu Can Think Of...LOLZ
Crazy3: r they GOOD
LooneyTunezXL: Very....LOLZ
Crazy3: LOL WELL THEN I'M HAPPY UR EATING GOOD SHIPS LOL
LooneyTunezXL: U Can Eat Them 2.
Crazy3: SO HOW WAS UR DAY ?
Crazy3:really lol how ?
LooneyTunezXL: LOLZ...Cum Over
Crazy3: do u think i would like ur chips lol?
Crazy3:i think i would lol
LooneyTunezXL: Yea
LooneyTunezXL: Me 2
Crazy3: how much chips do u have lol?

0 comments: