As some of you already know, I have a personal problem with the phrase "Take it to the next level". If you're actually using that phrase, chances are you're not taking anything anywhere. Cuz you're a douche. And douches don't have legs; just wobbly necks they stick in people's vaginas.


-------------------------------------
What didn't make the cut:
-Up a Notch
-To the Bank
-With a Grain of Salt
-For a Spin
-From the Top
-Personally
-Seriously
-In the Ass
-Like a Little Bitch (thanks Jessticles)
-Back
-We're Not Gonna, No We Aint Gonna



I already posted this on Flickr, but forgot to do it here. Sometimes Twitter makes me forget to actually blog.

2 comments:

  1. GingerSnaps said,

    Tee-hee! I love this...how bout "Takin' it to the streets"? /groans

    on August 11, 2008 at 4:09 PM  


  2. GingerSnaps said,

    Oh wait, there it is on the graph. Gah...I suck.

    on August 11, 2008 at 4:10 PM